profile data

Michael,

I think I will go ahead with the format of the data, as it exists in:

http://newdream.net/~cho/loop/profiles/profiles.log

The field delimiter is two semi-colons and there is a new line character at
the end of each person's profile.  Note that this file does not contain the
comments section.  Those will be in separate files for each person.  For
now, they can be in a file called, for example: Michael Peters.comments

Note the first field for the entries in profile.log is a number.  We can
disregard this for now..I can add them in later.

If you can begin to transfer the format, it would be great--0 if not, no
problem:   I am going on a business trip for 1 week -- I will talk to
youwhen I get back.

Cheers,
Chris