Re: CD#2... and Great Expectations

This might sound a bit perverse, but how about voting for the tracks on the
Web, then taking a *cross section* of those. That is, you take the
track with the lowest and highest number of votes, and others scattered
in between, maybe with a bias towards the more popular stuff. This would
mean that you cater for more particular (less populist) tastes as well
as others. It would also leave alot of good material for subsequent
volumes (my worry was that you'd use all the good stuff on the first
disc, making the others "worse"/less popular).

Anyway, although I couldn't contribute to this CD (I have also never before
contributed to this list ;)), I'll probably be buying one if it gets
made, just to hear what can be done with all this equipment you're always
talking about...

Bye!
Ben.