Subject: Loop Length
Author:  Mark@asisoftware.com (Mark Kata) at INTERNET
Date:    12/5/97 1:11 PM

This may sound like a silly question since the trend is toward longer
looping
times, but what is your favorite length of loop?

I usually gravitate toward an 8-10 second loop, however, there are times
when I
can barely make due with the 32 seconds provided by my Jamman.

Occasionally, I find extremely short loops (under 500 milliseconds) to be
fun,
too.

Mark Kata
Mark@asisoftware.com