SIMMS for Plex?

Just wondering where the best (ie. cheapest!) place to get SIMMS for the
Echoplex these days? I've found one place that has them for $12-13 apiece,
but the guy  I talked to on the phone said these chips were a rather large
size (2 1/2 inches tall) and I'm not sure if they would work in a Plex.They
had smaller 30 pins available at $26 each. At another place I was quoted a
price of $18 apiece. So far that is the cheapest I've seen, that I'm pretty
sure will work in a Plex. Anyway , what is everyone else's experience with
this?

Ed