Re: Who's going to NAMM?

ok, right, this was the original question, before we got sidetracked into
general bashing of the show itself. So who wants to do a looper
get-together
at the show? I know damn well some of you are going. :-)

kim

At 07:13 PM 12/11/97 -0500, Pete Gilbert wrote:
> [...]
Kim Flint                      408-752-9284
Mpact System Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research             http://www.chromatic.com