        From:   Kim Flint [SMTP:kflint@chromatic.com]
        Sent:   Thursday, December 11, 1997 8:37 PM
        To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
        Subject:        Re: Who's going to NAMM?

        ok, right, this was the original question, before we got
sidetracked into
        general bashing of the show itself. So who wants to do a looper
get-together
        at the show? I know damn well some of you are going. :-)

        kim

        At 07:13 PM 12/11/97 -0500, Pete Gilbert wrote:
> [...]
Zendrum
        >and looping at the Zendrum booth (at least, I think that Wes
will be taking
        >his
        >jamman). If you get a chance, stop by and say hi. My schedule
won't let me
        >make
        >it to the left coast.
        >
        >pete gilbert

        Kim Flint                      408-752-9284
        Mpact System Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
        Chromatic Research             http://www.chromatic.com