Re: I Saw Three Chips Come Sailing In...

>The first batch of 30 Echoplexes has arrived in NashVegas and are being
>tested, tweaked and boxed and will ship by this Friday.

I got a copy of Throughbred Music's catalog in the mail today, with an
Echoplex diplayed in all it's glory.....

Now, a question: Can an Echoplex be controlled by a Midi Footcontroller
(such
as a DMC Ground Control), in place of the dedicated Echoplex Foot
Controller?

Marshall