Re: PMC-10

>Being a hardware geek, my plan is to replace
>the programmer's poor quality cable and crappy switches with more
rugged
>stuff. Looked pretty simple, really.

Kim

If you ever do that please publish the DIY mod in the news group

Is there a PC librarian around that could help the reorganisation the
PMC memory ?

I've tried once to make a Cubase studio module but was thrown out by the
way they describe their sys ex : C programming syntax ?????
(any c programmer that could help me for another try ?)

Had some crashes mostly caused by a loose soldering on the DC input

thanks for your advices

Claude