Re: replace

At 3:21 AM 12/21/97, Malhomme Olivier wrote:
>Is it me?
>I never noticed a "replace" fonction on the jamman that would allow just
>to replace a part of a loop while it is still running..`
>Am I so stupid. I did not see it in the manual either.`
>Maaybe I can't read too, but please I need explanations!
>Olivier Malhomme

It's the "Punch-In" loop mode, the left side of the selector dial. In this
mode, the recording starts as soon as you punch the tap switch (or
footswitch). In the other mode, recording starts at the next loop boundary.

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org  : www.peak.org/~improv/

"...there will come a day when you won't have to use
gasoline. You'd simply take a cassette and put it in
your car, let it run. You'd have to have the proper
type of music. Like you take two sticks, put 'em
together, make fire. You take some notes and rub 'em
together - dum, dum, dum, dum - fire, cosmic fire."
                                            -Sun Ra