RE: Glitterbug

As I remember Eno thought the Glitterbug soundtrack "did not work"
outside the context of the film.  And choose not to release it in that
form.  So he ask Wobble to remix it and add some parts.  Some
parts are unchanged from the film, others are remixed, some have added
material.  Spinner is more Wobble's vision of the work than Eno's.

I have only spinner and not the glitterbug soundtrack.

It's OK not ENO's best or most representative work.
Actually Nerve Net is the last Eno work that I've listened
to much.  (other than his work with Bowie and James)

later
John