Loopy, loopy, loopy

Are there any loopers on the list from the Texas area like me? Curious. I'm
looking for some looopers who might want to play a show in San Antonio with
me...It would be a small gig, underappreciated, to be sure, but a lot of
fun and would make for an interesting evening meeting some of you.

my private addy--
zom@txdirect.net

Also, got more Real Audio versions of some loopage at my site, URL
below.....
send me YOUR URLS and we can trade links!
Real Audio Zombie Project Music! Paisley Babylon, more coming....
http://www.txdirect.net/users/zom