Re: Help! re: Digitech Time Machine 7.6

At 05:27 PM 1/19/98 EST, you wrote:
>So, while waiting for the opportunity to buy an Echoplex or Jamman at a
>price
>I can manage, I came up with a Digitech Time Machine 7.6 for $90.  This
>thing
>appears to be capable of some great stuff, but I need a manual.  Anyone
>have
>one?  I'd gladly pay for a xerox & postage...

hey ken...

i have, and of course adore, my 7.6, in fact i just found a 8sec TM... i
gotta say though, i don't have a manual, but you might not need it - it's
all pretty basic... a good addition is a pair of boss FS-5L - very tough
built  pedals for on/off and hold function. but, hands-on works great too!
also - an expression pedal can give you a cool/cheezy pitch/or time shift
sound..
any specific questions - gimme an e-mail -i'll gladly help

peace, andre'