Manual Overwrite (formerly Manuel O'Veritas)

Doctors of Loop and all ye assembled Loopers-

Yea, verily the Echoplex manual doth not suffice. It is an excellent
overview, (thank you Warren Sirota)but the unit is too deep to talk about,
it is maybe best explained with examples. It even has the awful reputation
of being complex!

Therefore, everyone on this list who wants to contribute to re-writing the
manual, (to be edited by the fabulous Jackie O. herself), please choose a
section you feel most competent with and re-write it. I will collect all
efforts and re-print a manual written by the actual experienced users of
the Echoplex.

 Kind of like a Lutheran Ladies Auxiliary cookbook, with italicized credits
at the bottom of each recipe thanking the author(s). We will incorporate
the "best of" the digest archives and hopefully Kim and Co.'s helpful
pages, etc. Free t-shirt to all who contribute. Pepsi and balloons for the
kids.

All in favor of manual by committee e-mail me. All opposed, look upon the
book ye mighty and despair!

(Some may think this is a low-budget, pandering, corporate-drive, attempt
to enlist off-payroll intellects and transform them into glorified tech
manual authors solely because they have spent the time necessary to truly
understand the product at a level the so-called Product Manager at Oberheim
cannot hope to attain without weeks and months of sleepless night. They are
correct. Thank you.)

Tom "UnaLooper" KuzIsedzo ;)