Re: Time for digitech machine page

I have been looking for a book and I finally found it.It's the Digital
Delay
Handbook by Craig Anderton.(Amsco#38985)It goes into the uses and way to
control non midi gear using control voltage inputs and outputs that came on
some old gear.
I took 3 projects in the book and put them in a volume pedal and added a
power
supply.I've had more fun as you say "bouncing off of pluto" with this
thing!
  Well,if you use this you can send the pics of the rcgfkt to me.
Jeff Duke
jmar@bellsouth.net