Re: Any Hot News? / where was Boomerang?

At 3:57 PM -0700 1/31/98, William Moyer wrote:
>Hey  you insider  NAMM goers,  What's the news?  I'm especially
>wondering if the Boomerang folks are there, and if they've finished the
>new software chip? Are there any new choices for us loopy folks?  Sorry
>, if I sound over anxious, but I am .
>Thanks, Bill

Well, I didn't see Boomerang at the show. I was all over it, and they're
not in the directory, so presumably they weren't there. Motley? Where were
you? I didn't see them last year, either.

Could be they don't get enough out of it to be worth the cost. It cost me a
small fortune just to be *present* at this show (among the reasons why I'm
peeved that it was held in the downtown LA convention center, where there
are hardly any hotel rooms....).  Exhibiting ain't cheap.....

kim