Re: Mackie product literature --was: Mackies and Loopers

Oh, by the way--i can spell--both "customer" and "Mackie" . . .just seeing
if anyone reads these things

Another thing I just thought of for those who are mixer shopping is their
free totally EXCELLENT catalog (dude) which is more informative than some
manufacturors owner's manuals
I learned a lot about mixing cables, input levels and effects routing when
got one

not to mention why their mixers are a litlle more $ and why alot of people
try to copy their designs . . .

call 800.898.3211

Oh, and their owners manuals are a picture of clarity, without being
stuffy--actually humorous in stretches--NONE of these incomprehensible,
labored translations, e.g. "for bestest sound clearness, traffic wires
ending in XLR outlets give lasting shiny mix, Imperialist,round-eye . . ."

No, Mackie DID NOT put me up to this--Yes, I wuv Mackie

Tom
Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net