location & Loopers' CD

>On Mon, 02 Feb 1998 00:48:57  Mark Sottilaro writes:
>Do you think we could all give an email with a location?
>That way we could all get an idea of what kind
>of dispersion there is among us.

yeah! even more, i would actually like to meet other loopers;
i don't know anyone around here.  also, i'd like to listen to
other loopers' music, to see how they use the tools (mine is a Plex).
i'm sure someone ou'there uses some tricks that i never
thought of.  that's why i asked previously if anyone has a copy
of the first Loopers' CD; to "compare" my use of the machine
with other "advanced" users, to see if i'm doing justice to
all the work Matthias, Kim and Eric have put into the Plex.
'cause i believe in the VALUE of "things" that is not
measured in PRICE.    ...and, why not, to "steal" some
"tricks of the trade" from the masters.
it's seems to me that most of the loopers are into "ambient"
instrumental music.  i think i'm just using loops to replace
other voices in the choir and to create vocal compositions
in which i do all the parts live.
so, please, if you have a copy of the "loopers CD", or
would like to share your (COPYRIGHT protected) looped music
can you let me know?

     many thanks to David Myers for the Mohawk Memory info

Paparuda in Hartford, Connecticut.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]