RE: mackie? vs. soundcraft...

Well, just to add more fuel to this partcular fire . . .

The unfortunate reality is that A LOT of companies do business this way
(even to the extent of using slave labor in China!?!?!?).

Next time you buy your groovy running shoes, check it out.  Even worse
from my perspective (being a dad) is that it is extremely hard to get
kids' toys or clothes that aren't made in China- talk about Karma . . .

(p.s. uncle Bill didn't need to get bribed by the Chinese for MFN
status, American business took care of that  . . . .)