Oberheim Update/News

Calling All Gooberheim Fans-

Dave Eichenberger, a strapping, loopish lad will be 'plexing to the puddled
masses at the Florida Guitar Show on February 28th at the Thoroughbred
store in Clearwater, FL.
Go see him.

He will be sporting the latest in fashion, the little black T-shirt with
Oberheim logo. Available now from House of Oberheim, sensibly priced at an
affable $15.00. A portion of all proceeds are directed to the "Thermal
Problem Home for Wayward Noise". Photo with appropriate models on our
website soon. Really.

All EDP and Footswitch backorders will have shipped by the end of this
month. Thanks for the support. Buy two - get stereo.

NAMM was great fun - very busy. Many people discovering what many of you
already know...

It's not too soon to make plans for the Summer NAMM show in Nashville. I
don't know the exact dates, but it's usually on the hottest days in July.

BTW, Oberheim was translated to me as Ober ="High" or "Above" and heim =
House, NOT Ober ="Out". ;)

Tom "Where Can I Get One of These?" Spaulding