Re: Loopers' CD

>>so, please, if you have a copy of the "loopers CD", or
>>would like to share your (COPYRIGHT protected) looped music
>>can you let me know?
>
>that CD project actually is not yet completed. As I understand, it's in a
>bag on someone's shelf awaiting arrival of the still-vaporware-Layla sound
>card. Seems likely that CD #2 will arrive before CD #1.

Not that bad. Ray wrote on Jan 29th:
" BTW, tonight I picked up the CD-R of the unedited tracks of the other
folks' submissions.  I'm going to listen to those + yours at work
tomorrow, and maybe start the sequencing tomorrow night.
...I'll have the disks out by Monday. "

That would be yesterday!
Maybe its a good moment for those who are interested in CD #1 to mail to:
Ray Peck <rpeck@rpeck.com>

Matthias