From:   Kim Flint [SMTP:kflint@chromatic.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, February 03, 1998 8:04 PM
To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject:        RE: Who's on the forefront of loopmuse?

At 07:47 PM 2/3/98 -0500, David Kirkdorffer wrote:
>If it's the Dance Scene where real innovation is taking place, maybe we
>ought to advertise the existence of our loopy-list to a few dance and dj
>oriented web-worlds??

I have actually, a little. There are some lurking around, although more
would be good and introduce some fresh perspectives. Although, after
mentioning it on a dnb producer's list, one fellow checked it out and came
back saying it was interesting, but "seemed like just a bunch of
fripp-heads." (read that as, "only dinosaurs there")  After the past couple
of days, it's hard to disagree!

kim
Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
Mpact Systems Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research              http://www.chromatic.com