call and response

Greetings loopers,
                              I began about a month ago contacting local
area
(Boulder/Denver CO) loop artisits concerning my desire to organize
a loop oriented performance to showcase this musical form. With a
roster of six interested parties so far, I wanted to go ahead and put
the call out ,as it where, to anyone else in this area (or not) who might
be interested in this project. Currently the time frame is late summer,
early fall ,this year. The venue will be in line with the needs dictated
by the level of interest generated by the participating artists and the
anticipated audience. The only determining factor for participation is
the predominance of loop technology as part of his/her musical pre-
-sentation. There are already a couple of diverse styles in and amongst
the initial loopists interested, however my aim is to present as full a
range as possible: ambient,death metal,industrial, bluegrass,etc..etc...
This is part of a larger design that would hopefully in time result in
an international conference (symposium) on looping, with the inclusion
of industry reps, more renowned loopists, increased media exposure,
and certainly a bigger budget. However in the meantime it'll be a local
affair to test the waters, and ourselves, and see if the public sees this
as synchronized swimming or a mass drowning. If you feel this might
be of interest to you please contact me via e-mail,snail mail,phone,
signal fire, whatever suits you best and I look forward to talking with
you. Thanks again for your time.

                                        Sincerely,
                                        Bryan Helm
                                        bryan.helm@dinosaur.com