Re: real time groove loops LIVE report, also DT comin up!!!

the other , west coast andre said....

> Well, it depends on a lot of what characteristics you really want to see
> translated from d&b into a live realm.  I think the idea above about
> triggering fragments of a break live is one answer to that,......

isa w Dave Fiucynski's new band FUZEBOX last night - holy shit!!! But
relevantly, his drummer had a full set but also a KAT - and they were doing
some drums & bass LIVE - it was great - that makes it for me - otherwise
most of what i've heard in that genre doesnt change enuf. Dave had a cool
WOODY custom doubleneck  guitar - with the upper necvk fretless!!!! he was
doing this sitar-like raga stuff over the D & B... wow - that's the shit
live!!!!

oh- and NY area freaks - I'm working on the SAINT in asbury park for a LOOP
NIGHT - perhaps early April???late march?? stay tuned, email me privately
if interested.

and don't miss Sakamoto w DJ Spooky and our very own DT - it's MIGHTY FREE
at the world trade center on wed feb 11 ( two days after my 33rd, yay!!!!)
8pm sharp. call J&R music world for TIX... it should be a hair raiser. a
hare razor too. ouch.

check the village voice for more info

peace - east coast 'dre