Re: screaming guitar (Bardens)

tbajus wrote:
>Are you sure your Bardens are single coils?  I thought they were all
>humbuckers.

Nope, they are single coils. I know the difference.

PJ wrote:
>I love my barden pickups. If i knew that they would inhibit my ability to
>shout into my guitar I don't know if I would have bought them.
>sarcastically, =-)

Hope you're sarcasm wasn't directed at me. I was not being too serious
about this myself actually, but this irony/wittiness/sarcasm thing i have
found doesn't work very well when communicating on other peoples terms
(read language). Later,

Erik Ljones (Norway)