Re: OBERHEIM? Yes, dear?

Ric-
Actually, you've missed quite a bit. And yes, I am always listening. Just ask anyone on this list!

If a human actually got a Thoroughbred Music catalog (813-889-3874), or a Musician's Friend catalog (541-772-5173)or called Bananas at Large (415-457-7600), they could order an Echoplex. I am only suggesting these dealers because of their easy accessibility, not meaning to exclude the other fine Oberheim dealers in the USA.

Echoplexes are back ordered because they are in high demand. We keep making them, people keep buying them. Fortunately, we are experiencing only a 15-30 day gap between orders and shipments these days, as opposed to the previous six months or so. (Thank Yew, thank yew vary mush).

I suggest if you want one any time soon, get on a waiting list at one of these dealers and take your turn in line. Unless, of course, you can find a dealer who has them in stock, at which time your desire for immediate gratification could conceivably be sated.

Unfortunately, popularity can be so inconvenient at times. ;)

Tom "Can't please hardly any of 'em, seemingly" Spaulding
Oberheim Product Manager

p.s. Hey Kim...How soon until this is a FAQ??!!