Re: What does a Echo-plex cost?

My point was mainly that in the UK we suffer from the 1 UKP == 1 dollar
problem, which makes things much more expensive. If the EDP comes out at
a properly exchange-rate-converted price (750 dollars == 450 pounds
approx) then that would be reasonable (though I'd still like a bit more
than 12s for that money).

So, how about it? Do you know what the UK price will be?

os.

PS. for the difference between 750 UKP and 450 UKP I could fly to the
states, convert the currency, buy the EDP & come home with money to
spare!

--
Os
os@millennium.co.uk