Buckethead/ Brain album

I heard that there's a new CD out by Buckethead and Brain
(whatsitcalled?) where they supposedly do some d'n'b stuff
and where Brain plays loops. Anybody heard it yet?

Related to the looper as guitarrist thread:
Maybe stuff like this and the Vinx/ Calhoun project can introduce
the whole concept of looping to the broad masses of drummers/
percussionists. I know that other drummers in my area (Berlin) are
hot on the idea of getting into looping - but unfortunately there
aren't any products currently available over here (Jamman is gone
and EDP unavailable). Which is not to say that I don't cherish my
role as probably the only drummer in town to own a looper ;-)

Rob