Drum and Percussion Looping

R_T_Cummings wrote:
>Related to the looper as guitarrist thread:
>Maybe stuff like this and the Vinx/ Calhoun project can introduce =
>
>the whole concept of looping to the broad masses of drummers/ =
>
>percussionists. I know that other drummers in my area (Berlin) are =
>
>hot on the idea of getting into looping - but unfortunately there =
>
>aren't any products currently available over here (Jamman is gone =
>
>and EDP unavailable). Which is not to say that I don't cherish my =
>
>role as probably the only drummer in town to own a looper ;-)
>
>Rob
        Rob, Tell me more about the VINX/Calhoun Project. I assume you are

talking Will Calhoun. I just saw him at NAMM playing a small kit with 2

wavedrums. He was playing in a small alcove with a guitar player at some
booth.

I was there demoing Zendrums. I am really getting into this EDP. It is too
KOOL!

I have been mostly using it(as at NAMM) with the ZENDRUM but I just
aquired a

Wavedrum and I am going to be getting some microphines for acoustic

percussion..Djembe congas etc.. Any hints on getting the acoustics into the
loop

at the correct input levels?.
                                Tom