Re: question: mackie&jamman-vortex set

>Hello, Jesus
>I hate to tell you how much my routing life improved when I sold my
>beloved
>little 1202 and got a 1604vlz!
>dpc

 I'll second that. I still have my 1202, BUT the 1604 opens up many many
doors. I have my three jam men and a RDS 8000 on the sub out with the
outputs coming back into the mixer so that I can send them anywhere. Then I
have the Vortex, LXP-5, Sherman Filterbank, Korg A-3, on the effects sends.
Throw in the guitar tone( heaven forbid!!!) and the outputs form my GR-1,
Matrix 6, and a Yahmaha TX 81z, Korg Poly 6 and you have one heck of a
racket potential.

Patrick

 ***  ***    ** Fingerpaint http://www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html  ***  **