Re: looping, schmooping.

RA336@aol.com wrote:

> Hey loopers. I went to hear the Assad Brothers play last night...
>
> now; here am I, an electric guitarist very much into looping and these
>boys
> got me to thinking along the lines of:
> "... wow. little wooden guitars; much big music..."
>
> Do yourselves a favor and go hear them if you get the chance. might be a
>good
> reality check while you are puzzling out that fancy new signal-routing
>scheme.

And for a real lesson in humility, check out their little sister, too.
As a longtime solo performer, I was devastated by Badi Assad's
"Rhythms"-- to the point that I bought a nylon string guitar, then
practically quit playing guitar completely.

John "noodling on a lap steel, envying Badi's technique and Tom's
taglines" Pollock