RE: RE: Cool Looper Alert

Opinion:

I'd say that Bill is billiant musician who happens to use looping as one
of the many tools/devices at his disposal for composing or improvising.

By the way, the shy and Clark Kent discriptors are pretty apt. I had the
honor of playing on a tour with Bill and he was a truly sweet guy . . .
not an ego case at all.