Re: Frisell's Looping techniques

In a message dated 2/17/98 9:47:43 PM, dave wrote:

<<He was getting that effect 15 years ago with a Gibson SG with no whammy.
Just bending the neck... easy with an SG (i had a roommate who was
constantly popping his SG neck off the guitar that way).  I kinda doubt
he's bending the neck on a Klein, though, considering that it's carbon
fiber>>

Frisell's Klein has a solid rosewood neck, not the Steinberger composite.
It
is possible to bend the neck, but I certainly would hesitate to do that to
mine!

Marshall