IRC Chat

Hello Friends:

The Artist Shop is hosting an IRC chat today, Sunday February 22, at 4pm
EST
with Mark Griffin, author of the biography, Vangelis - The Unknown Man.
Some of you may think it odd that I bring this up in this loopers forum.
However, for the last 10 years Vangelis has made use of a very unique piece
of electronic equipment called the Direct Box for looping, sequencing and
who knows what else.  I say it is unique because, in fact, there are only
two like it in the whole world - one owned by Vangelis and the other by the
inventor who created it to Vangelis' specifications.  And it seems Vangelis
paid quite a bit for it to stay exclusive to him.

Anyway, Griffin is quite familiar with this piece of technology as he has
interviewed the inventor at length and is also doing some work for the
inventors own CD soon to be out and heavily featuring the Direct Box.  So
if
any of you are curious about this bit of technology, you might stop by the
chat.  Details can be found at <http://www.artist-shop.com/irc>.

Gary

                          Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com          artshop@artist-shop.com
phone: 330-929-2056                        fax:330-945-4923
              SUPPORT THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST!!!
       Check out the latest Artist Shop newsletter at
            http://www.artist-shop.com/news.htm