Re: Where to buy echoplex foot control unit?

At 11:05 PM -0800 2/23/98, Stephen P. Goodman wrote:
>>">Art, we're currently selling Foot Controllers for $119.
>>
>>Wow! That's a lot for a metal chassis, 7 switches, 6 resistors, 1 jack,
>and
>>a little paint.
>>
>>With all due respect to retailers: Consider "DIY" -->
>

>Ok, what about it?  Where's the schematic online? :)  Hmmm?

uh, I think chris had the url in his post:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/echopedals.html#custom

not exactly a schematic, but explains everything you have to do. Somebody
on the list had said they were going to do custom pedals, but I'm not sure
how far they got with that. There are certainly people who have asked for
pedals in different shapes and sizes, with different switches, etc.
Certainly room for someone to have a little side business. go nuts....

kim