RE: Jamman goes down during live performance.

> The LoOpDoctOrs were sad to report:"that they too have xperienced
> frequent footpedal weirdness interactions with said Jamman quarter
> inch.  Ours grokked just last Friday."

        And then asked:"What gives?"

Depending on what you mean by "grokked out" there could be several
answers to the universal question of "What gives?":If you mean that the
switch refuses to work I would suspect that the switch itself has
failed.  You can easily determine this by trying the same switch at the
other footswitch jack and seeing if it works.  If you are saying that
the switch added some form of noise I would suspect either a loop
closure problem(something I am sure that you folks at the loop clinic
would be familiar with) or a bigger problem within the JAMMAN.

Whatever the problem is I would be happy to help you with it.  Please
let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything that I can
do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service