Re: RE: Jamman goes down during live performance.

Hi Greg:

Thanks for your input.  We thought that "grokked" was a universal term that
described with complete accuracy any piece of computer based musical
equipment
that suddenly does a "flip-out."

Actually, what happened was that the jamman wouldn't respond to switch
commands and actually lost it's LED signpost.  We had to try three cables
before one finally worked.  So our guess is that the switch is just fine.
But
we will check again.

Best,
the LoOpDoctOrs