Re: LEXICON FOOT PEDALS

>Not to beat a dead horse - does everyone agree the Lexicon foot pedals
>are a
>poor design or am I  off track?

They're included at no charge with JamMan and Vortex, and I feel I got
what I paid for.  They allow you to access the basic functions, and
although they're not the best units available, if they'd put some nicer
switches in, then some people would complain about having to pay for
something they weren't going to use (opting instead for the switches of
their choice).

Several people have objected to the $100 price on the Echoplex foot
controller (which I personally like), but you don't have to pay for it if
you don't want it.  People are going to have very different ideas of the
ideal, or even acceptable switches, so I think Lex went the right route
in including some servicable switches with the units, even if they're not
the greatest.  Some people seem to get along just fine with them.

Travis Hartnett