Lovetone Meatball

Anybody have a Lovetone Meatball? This is the "Cadillac" of all envelope
followers made in the UK. I use my QTron with my bass right now, but
somehow can't seem to get the right sound. I was going to experiment with
the Mutron III+ reissue, but thought it may just turn out to be like the
Qtron. New Lovetone Meatballs go for about $360 direct since the exchange
rate is terrible right now (they only sell direct!).