CDR870/audio CDR discs

Several people here have mentioned the Philips CDR870.  I just picked one
up and love it--good bye DAT!

Audio CDR discs, though, aren't cheap--yesterday I saw TDK's at Tower
records for nine bucks apiece (plus tax!).  I have found a source for
recordable discs which are high quality, 74 minutes, and a matte gold
printable blank surface.  Problem: minimum order in the hundreds.  My
question: anybody here who would be interested in these discs at maybe
$3.75 each, lots of 20, plus about $10 shipping?  If I can get a half-dozen
price I've seen is almost double this amount, and they certainly aren't
printable....

P.S. These are NOT for computer data--I know those discs are dirt cheap.
For the Philips CDR870 and other direct-audio CD recorders, the discs must
say "compact disc digital audio recordable".  And in case it's not clear,
these are NOT "rewritable" discs.

David Myers