Re: cheeseheads/open letter to Torn (was: "I don't think she's very nice")

Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net reminisced:

used to ride my bike through the rolling farm lands (stopping at
the numerous tiny bars for cold Old Style's) to Green Bay to see such noted
looping acts as Heart, Foghat, Blue Oyster Cult and  . . . (gulp) KISS
(damn, now I really can't run for President)
<

Now you know better than to say something like that...!  You can do a lot
worse and STAY President, by current standards (or lack thereof)... :)

Stephen Goodman  * It's... The Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Studios    * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios