New York / New England loopers...

Hello.  I'm looking for collaborators.

I play guitar and some keyboards, a damaged clarinet, and other odds and
ends.  Last year, I posted a message looking for folks in Texas (where I
lived at the time) and was quite fortunate to meet up with Travis
Hartnett.  Our collaborations worked out very well - we did a number of
performances in odd venues and on the air around Austin. (he's still
doing very well and performing often, using the name Tiktok)

Now I live in Connecticut, and I'm looking for like minded odd-ball
improvisers.  I live in Stamford - which is not far from NYC, and I'm in
school in Hartford, so I'm there several days a week.  Anyone
interested?  Please contact me directly so we don't clog up the list
with this...

Thanks!
Jonathan Matis

matis@uhavax.hartford.edu