John Surman

Greetings everyone,

has anyone ever mentioned the name of John Surman in the context of
looping ? I had originally developed interest in him with regards to his
Brass Project, but recently discovered 2 CD's "The Amazing Adventures of
Simon Simon" and "Upon Reflection", on which (especially the latter one)
he does some fine kind of loop-style play. The records appeared on ECM
Records.

Just a hint,

        Rainer

--