Re: Setup Time for Loop Rig

I'm never going to move my stuff again(idel talk) club owners always bitch
at
how long it takes me to set up for that Wed. night at 11.00 free gig.I had
it
down to about 15 min with color coded and bundled cables and they still
gripe.Then they complain that nobody orders any booze when I play cause
they
want to see what I'm going to do next.
I'm going to put some pics of my rig later so you'all can see what I mean.
Jeff (I can't win for losing) Duke