Re: Kim's Musical "Anti-Spouse Forces Theorem"

> I love my RF String quintet cd.They atain a almost etheral quality at
> times.What other cd's could you recomend?
> Jeff

I wholeheartedly recommend "A show of hands" by RF and the League of Crafty
Guitarists.  It's utterly wonderful.  If only I could get my guitar to
sound like that 20.... guess that's why I'm a looper! :)  I will go as far
as to say that the RF duet with a Viola-ist (?) is so moving (it's called
"The moving Force", oddly enough) that I often tell people it's the piece
of music I want played at my funeral...

Actually, I think one of us L-Ders actually appeared on that album!  Am I
right?

Michael