Re: VORTEX

Tom,
        Yes and no.Yes, you can hear the noise modulating with the
chorus.However
you can hear this to some degreee on a properly operating vortex.This same
noise is excessive on this unit.No, I don't hear crackling when I adjust
the input knob.That is usually indicative of dust in the control pot.
        Hope this helps,
                LooseBruce