RealAudio How to Question

I would be willing to set up a How to on real Audio as I would like to find
out more to it myself.  I have downloaded the Real Server Control Center,
but
in my precursory inspection, did not find how to record RA samples.

If you know how to do real audio and would like to send me How to E-mail,
I'll
include it on the 3rdcd page.

In the meantime, I'll read the doc. that came with the download.

I think if enough of us as Looper's delight got free web sites from the
myriads of free web site providers, then we could have quite a sample of
the
sounds we so lovingly refer.

Thanks;
John Peters