Phenomenon

  Hi ,

I have noticed a strange phenomenon that occurs after I have showed my
Jamman/Vortex setup to fellow guitarists:  They all LOVE it!!  They go:
"WOW! COOL
WHERE D`YA GET THAT?".  But the  strange thing is: none of them ever makes
any attempt to locate a looping device or check out the technology behind
it.  Its like they see me
looping - think it`s cool- and classify me as an "experimental guitarist"
- forget about the
whole thing - and goes back to practicing double-stops and hammer-ons.

Are we doing something that most people finds as a nice , but scary and
dangerous
activity?

Yours , Thomas