Czukay vs DR. Walker

         I would urge anyone to go out & purchase CLASH by Holger Czukay (
no introduction needed) & Dr, Walker ( of Air Liqide)improvised Mesmerizing
techno loops & samples for 2 1/2 hours!THis is a good representation of
Holgers US tour early last year. I just happened to be in LA to expierence
it first hand  Any body else see this?THe real deal. I paid $15.99 for 2
discs. Release of year so far.                  K LAW