Re: DAW loopers unite

A lot of times things get off topic in here, but you wait
long enough, sift long enough and you hear what you want to
hear.  Actually, I don't know if you are on the looper profile list at
Looper's Delight, but I seriously think you should check out the profiles
and email them because they may not be reading these postings for the same
reason you
have for acceding.
I personally don't loop except other people's music, i.e. DJing so I tend
to keep my mouth shut.  I have worked a little with Cakewalk and sequencing
but not alone.  As I said, I'm interested in what you are doing, really
because DAW is kind of just an affordable means and another medium with
which to loop/sample.  One question I have for you is,
what outside of the computer do you run your sound through?
Or if you only use the computer, how do you record it by
hard copy, tape? minidisc, etc.  Do you run your sound
system, receiver etc. through your computer for good sound
or just use some computer speakers?
Thanks!
Mjh