Re: Pedals:expressionless--Anatek Pocket ?--Laurie's dream

Tom Lambrecht wrote:

> ALso: anybody have the little instruction sheet for the Pocket Pedal that
> they could mail or fax (314.773.7920) to me--seems like a no-brainer to
>use
> . . . but, . . .
> (fill in the blank)   PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ--I'll pull a thorn out of your paw,
>someday

I'll be happy to photocopy mine and mail it to ya, if ya send me yer
snail mail address.  You really do need it-- there are some subtleties
to calibrating for pedal range, setting MIDI channel, etc.
> finally: Laurie H. hasn't posted this (probably because of her demure and
> retiring nature) but asked me awhile back:
>
>  >Say, maybe you can make a recommendation:  I'm looking for a used midi
> >>controller, bass floor pedal thing.  I'm goin after those
>kick-major-butt
> >>DEEEEEP tones, man.  Will use it to drive a Roland XP-50.  Ideas on
>what to
> >>look for??
> >

> WHAT, do I LOOK like some kind of clipboard-toting, pocket-protected,
> THICK-LENSED MIDI NERD . . . post it to the %^%^#$%$ list . . .
>
> (Uh . . .oh-oh . . . just kidding . . . REALLY . . .  sorry, sorry . . .
> meant )
>
> bronzed, MASTERFUL, strapping MIDI stud(ette)  . . .  (yeah that's it)
>
> anyway, if you could help her (and uh, me out) that would be really nice
>and
>
> thanks

In all modesty, I believe http://people.delphi.com/johnpollock/pkbd.htm
is the most detailed answer available. :-)

John